GSR is a leading market-making and programmatic trading company in the exciting and fast-evolving world of cryptocurrency trading. We are looking to hire a Business Development Analyst to join us on a full-time basis. This role will be an integral part of the firm’s Business Development team and will work with other members of staff across the globe.
Preferably you will be based in London or Malaga, and will travel as and when required for client meetings. This role reports to the Business Development Team in the region.
As part of the team, your responsibilities will be to:
- Liaise between the sales, marketing, and management teams to ensure delivery of business development projects and pipeline.
- Help manage inbound leads and coordinate sales calls, individually and in conjunction with other members of the business development team.
- Generate proposals and other documentation to support the sales, on-boarding, and customer service process.
- Develop a deep knowledge of GSR’s service offering and client base.
- Conduct competitive market research to support sales and marketing strategy.
- Contribute to the development of marketing campaigns and materials for our different lines of business.
- 1 – 2 years’ or more experience in a similar role with Financial Services
- University degree in Finance, Computer Science, Law (Essential), Postgraduate, MSc / MFE etc (Desirable)
- Previous experience in Financial Services (Essential)
- Experience creating marketing materials such as pitch books for client presentations.
- Understanding of Financial Services, ideally strong product knowledge of OTC Derivatives.
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise and react to change quickly and positively.
- Must be a disciplined self-starter with a significant degree of analytical rigour and attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously and/or remotely.
GSR is a fast-growing programmatic trading company in the exciting world of cryptocurrencies. Founded in 2013, we are one of the first established players in a nascent space, and have developed a leading market position serving key exchanges and clients globally. GSR is an international company with offices in Asia, Europe and the USA.
Send your CV along with a brief description of your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org