GSR is a leading market making and programmatic trading company in the exciting and fast-evolving world of cryptocurrency trading.
You will help to ensure best-in-class trading operations and accounting for our global franchise. You will report to the Director of Trading, Asia and work during Singapore hours with a willingness to travel if necessary.
As part of the team, your responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring correct booking of all trades and providing day-to-day trading support
- Support the Director of Trading and Trading team, including trade inputting, quoting prices, hedging, and managing risk
- Produce daily P&L and statistics across all cryptocurrency positions
- Handle operational and administrative workstreams
- Participate in the maintenance of the documentation around key operational processes and procedures.
- Perform ad-hoc operational tasks as needed to support the global trading function.
- Provide timely, accurate and factual information on market developments, providing commentary in cryptocurrencies and other related financial markets
- Working closely with our quantitative trading and development teams to continually monitor and improve our trading and risk analysis tools
- Strong academic background within a quantitative subject (e.g. Finance, Financial Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science) with excellent understanding of finance
- Must be a disciplined self-starter with a significant degree of analytical rigour and attention to detail.
- Strong interest in option trading and financial markets, demonstrated through attended courses at university and work experience such as internships.
- Strong interest in Cryptocurrency Markets
- A high degree of motivation, adaptability and proactiveness are key success factors for the role.
- Ability to work autonomously and/or remotely.
GSR is a fast-growing programmatic trading company in the exciting world of cryptocurrencies. Founded in 2013, we are one of the first established players in a nascent space, and have developed a leading market position serving key exchanges and clients globally. GSR is an international company with staff located in the UK, Switzerland, Spain, and Singapore.
Send your CV along with a brief description of your interest to email@example.com